LOCATION RECORDING EQUIPMENT
We have for several state of the art field sound recording setups. Our digital sound recorders such as Cantar X2 aswell as several different edition of Sound Devices. Our favorite wireless microports are Audio Limited and Lectrosonics. Rent your audio equipment with us, and rest assured that you will have equipment to work with that fits your needs. Our equipment setups are compiled, tested and maintained by field recording mixers for field recording mixers.
Here is a list of our equipment -Please note that the list is continuously updated !!
Hard Disk / CF card recorders and options:
- 1 x 10 track AARTON X2 -The flagship with 8 track mixer, timecode, super pre-amps and all the good stuff.
- 2 x 8 track Sound devices 788T (time code) with mixer option
- 1 x 10 track Sound devices 633 (time code) with mixer option
- 2 x 4 track Sound devices 744T (timecode)
- 4 different carryon setups for inbag operation of up to 8 x wireless micro port channels, “in bag” power, wireless INEAR for director / script.
- 2 x flexible soundcarts for cart-operation of up to 8 x wireless micro port channels, onboard power,
- wireless INEAR for director / script.
- 10 channels of Audio Limited 2040 wireless transmitter / receiver (2 transmitetrs are miniature transmitters)
- 10 channels of Lectrosonics wireless transmitter / reciver (8 of dem are with optional 3 time normal broadcast power and 4 transmittter are miniature transmitters)
- 4 x InEar / IFB setups ( 4 x 4 transmiter and recivers)
- 60+ DPA miniature lavalier for micro port transmitters (the best sounding in the field)
- 2 x Schoeps CIMIT 5
- 2 x 60 MKH
- 2 x 50 2 x 418 MKH
- 2 x 4017 DPA
- 2 x CUB contact mics
- 1 x SoundField surround microphone (records up to 8.1 suppround).
- an excellent collection of studio speak microphones.
- Sound equipment van (Volkswagen Transporter)
- Sound equipment van (Dodge Caliber)
- Small PA playback “party” set
- Preamps mixers and SQNs
- 20 Different Headphones
- Different mic mounts, Rycote, Zeppelins, Cinela and all the good stuff.
- 10 x diffrent boom Poles
- 2 x Timecode boxes
- Different battery systems for all occasions and setups
- Bags, hard cases, boxes
- Wireless video transmitter system Wireless video monitors
- Cables, a lot of cables, and all the other stuff you need on production 😀